Brokerage fee FREE of CHARGE for 1 year lease contract which the monthly rent is over 10LKs or 1000US$.
Brokerage fee 20% OFF for 1 year lease contract which the monthly rent is under 10LKs or 1000US$.
For property viewing, 10US$ or 10,000Ks per hour will be charged.
(Car, driver, fuel, interpreter fee are included, this charge will be returned when sign 1 year lease contract with us)
Campaign duration / area: from 22th Apr to 31st May, 2016 limited to Yangon city only
Hotel, guest house, building, factory and land are exception from the above campaign.
Note: You do better come to our office and do the procedure directly, please do not ask your interpretor to rent a house for you.
because of ① the interpretor might ask commission, that does not help you rent a good house.
② the interpretor might cheat you about the rent fee.
New properties (for rent)
New properties (for sale)
Myanmar real estate basic knowledge
・All the prices in [Myanmar Housing] are the owner's desired price; it may be cheaper after negotiation.
・In Myanmar, the rent contract always be 1 year contract, the 1 year's rent should be paid at beginning, no guarantor required.
・Deposit usually be 0-3 months rent, landloard decide it according interior conditions, furniture and electrical equipment.
・The brokerage fee is 1 month's rent.
・In Yangon rental market, the supply can not catch up the demand which caused by foreigners and foreign companies.
・The real estate prices were soaring in Myanmar due to the recent Myanmar boom. Currently, Foreigner and foreign capital company are not allowed to buy real estate property in Myanmar.
What is Myanmar Housing
Myanmar Housing is the biggest real estate portal website in Myanmar, founded in 2011.
You can find a lot of information about landed house, condominium, industrial properties, office, shop and land.
Our website is also open for all real estate agent in Myanmar to advertise properties include buy, sell, lend and rent.
see more about Myanmar Housing...
Myanmar real estate information (for sale)
If you want to sell or buy a house, you need property information as well as buyer or seller information.
As a buyer, you can find many landed house, condominium, industrial properties, office, shop and land.
As an agent, you can post your real estate information on Myanmar Housing, so it can help you to find buyer.
see more about real estate information (for sale)...
Myanmar real estate information (for rent)
If you are not looking to buy or sell an estate but instead you are looking to rent or lend for temporary use,
you have visited a right site. In our portal website, there also have a lot of informations about renting and lending estates.
You can find yourself and choose to match with you.
see more about real estate information (for rent) ...
Myanmar land and industrial properties
You may need a land to build a firm, factory, industry, shop, or just want for future use.
Therefore, here we made a list of estate that can be buy, sell, rent and lend. We have a lot of informations about them.
We wish you could find the land which matches your requirements.
see more about land and industrial properties ...
- Yangon City
- Mandalay City
- Naypyidaw City
- Mawlamyaing City
- Bago City
- Monywa City
- Meiktila City
- Sittwe City
- Magway City
- Taunggyi City
- Ayeyarwady Region
- Bago Region
- Chin State
- Kachin State
- Kayah State
- Kayin State
- Magway Region
- Mandalay Region
- Mon State
- Rakhine State
- Sagaing Region
- Shan State
- Taninthayi Region
- Yangon Region
Myanmar real estate related news.
- 2016-04-30 Yoma Strategic to invest $100m in Dulwich College Yangon
- 2016-04-29 Rent falls for Yangon expats
- 2016-04-28 Monks to press charges against Zaykabar over damaged monastery
- 2016-04-26 Yangon to get 15,000 new low-cost homes
- 2016-04-08 New government to focus on affordable housing
- 2016-04-07 NLD set to review ‘new city’ project
- 2016-04-04 Harnessing investment into Yangon’s development
- 2016-03-31 Chinese-backed condominium project launches in Yangon
- 2016-03-30 Real estate rush in Twante township
- 2016-03-29 Condo buyers struggle with hire-purchase payment
- 2016-03-28 AccorHotels plans six new properties in Myanmar
- 2016-03-25 Yangon realtors call for wide-reaching reforms
- 2016-03-24 Residents demand pay for new Yangon bridge
- 2016-03-22 HAGL launches second phase of Myanmar Centre
- 2016-03-17 Background check for Yangon low-cost housing lottery winners
- 2016-03-14 Squatters move to contested rubber plantation
- 2016-03-12 Officials split over future of commercial projects on prime Yangon parkland
- 2016-03-10 Demand sky-high for Mahabandoola rental housing
- 2016-03-09 Bridge to connect Yangon with Southwest New City
- 2016-03-08 Real estate prices shoot up in Kawhmu
- 2016-03-07 MIC cancels Yangon heritage tender
- 2016-03-05 Mandalay hospital developer takes on MCDC
- 2016-03-04 Speculation squeezes potential gains from Dala property
- 2016-03-03 South Korean developer builds $120m project on military-owned land