New properties (for rent)
New properties (for sale)
Myanmar real estate basic knowledge
・All the prices in [Myanmar Housing] are the owner's desired price; it may be cheaper after negotiation.
・In Myanmar, the rent contract always be 1 year contract, the 1 year's rent should be paid at beginning, no guarantor required.
・Deposit usually be 0-3 months rent, landloard decide it according interior conditions, furniture and electrical equipment.
・The brokerage fee is 1 month's rent.
・In Yangon rental market, the supply can not catch up the demand which caused by foreigners and foreign companies.
・The real estate prices were soaring in Myanmar due to the recent Myanmar boom. Currently, Foreigner and foreign capital company are not allowed to buy real estate property in Myanmar.
What is Myanmar Housing
Myanmar Housing is the biggest real estate portal website in Myanmar, founded in 2011.
You can find a lot of information about landed house, condominium, industrial properties, office, shop and land.
Our website is also open for all real estate agent in Myanmar to advertise properties include buy, sell, lend and rent.
see more about Myanmar Housing...
Myanmar real estate information (for sale)
If you want to sell or buy a house, you need property information as well as buyer or seller information.
As a buyer, you can find many landed house, condominium, industrial properties, office, shop and land.
As an agent, you can post your real estate information on Myanmar Housing, so it can help you to find buyer.
see more about real estate information (for sale)...
Myanmar real estate information (for rent)
If you are not looking to buy or sell an estate but instead you are looking to rent or lend for temporary use,
you have visited a right site. In our portal website, there also have a lot of informations about renting and lending estates.
You can find yourself and choose to match with you.
see more about real estate information (for rent) ...
Myanmar land and industrial properties
You may need a land to build a firm, factory, industry, shop, or just want for future use.
Therefore, here we made a list of estate that can be buy, sell, rent and lend. We have a lot of informations about them.
We wish you could find the land which matches your requirements.
see more about land and industrial properties ...
- Yangon City
- Mandalay City
- Naypyidaw City
- Mawlamyaing City
- Bago City
- Monywa City
- Meiktila City
- Sittwe City
- Magway City
- Taunggyi City
- Ayeyarwady Region
- Bago Region
- Chin State
- Kachin State
- Kayah State
- Kayin State
- Magway Region
- Mandalay Region
- Mon State
- Rakhine State
- Sagaing Region
- Shan State
- Taninthayi Region
- Yangon Region
Myanmar real estate related news.
- 2016-06-30 Farmers urge region government to restart Southwest New City project
- 2016-06-29 More effort needed to tackle idle industrial land
- 2016-06-28 YCDC stops accepting high-rise applications
- 2016-06-24 Ayeyar Chan Thar luxury housing set for 2018 finish
- 2016-06-23 High-rise inspection to run into next week
- 2016-06-22 Government sets K12 million price cap for low-cost housing project
- 2016-06-21 Yangon committee starts high-rise inspection visits
- 2016-06-20 Yangon's high-rise review to finish soon
- 2016-06-17 Chinese group to develop 31-acre luxury complex in Yangon
- 2016-06-14 Developers face penalties amid construction ban
- 2016-06-09 Malaysian firm cancels Yangon office tower
- 2016-06-04 Pyay Garden Residence opens after 15 years
- 2016-06-03 Developer targets low-cost housing in Sagaing Region
- 2016-06-02 Property buyers sacrifice ownership papers to avoid tax
- 2016-06-01 Yangon high-rise projects under scrutiny
- 2016-05-31 Yangon government surveys industrial land speculation
- 2016-05-30 Yangon needs smart urban planning: experts
- 2016-05-27 Wholesale vegetable market on track for 2018
- 2016-05-26 Ministry plans housing for under K10m
- 2016-05-24 China to refurbish National Theatre and Thuwunna Stadium
- 2016-05-20 Junction City Phase 1 due for early 2017
- 2016-05-18 High-rise construction stopped for review
- 2016-05-14 Myanmar buyers get second bite at Malaysian Paradiso
- 2016-05-13 Construction ministry seeks housing solution
- 2016-05-12 Rental housing to open in June
- 2016-05-05 Developers call on banks as Condo Law fails to boost market
- 2016-04-30 Yoma Strategic to invest $100m in Dulwich College Yangon
- 2016-04-29 Rent falls for Yangon expats
- 2016-04-28 Monks to press charges against Zaykabar over damaged monastery
- 2016-04-26 Yangon to get 15,000 new low-cost homes
- 2016-04-08 New government to focus on affordable housing
- 2016-04-07 NLD set to review ‘new city’ project
- 2016-04-04 Harnessing investment into Yangon’s development